01.- Cyndi Lauper – She Bop (Single Version)
02.- NKOTB –Hangin' Tough
03.- Bros – When Will I Be Famous?
04.- Hall & Oates – Kiss On My List
05.- Taylor Dayne – Tell It To My Heart
06.- Martika – Toy Soldiers
07.- Sister Sledge – Frankie
08.- Nena – 99 Red Balloons
09.- Loverboy – Turn Me Loose
10.- A Flock Of Seagulls – I Ran
11.- Adam And The Ants – Ant Music
12.- Terence Trent D'Arby – Sign Your Name
13.- Europe - The Final Countdown
14.- Dead Or Alive – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
15.- Thompson Twins – Hold Me Now
01.- Toto – Africa
02.- Cheap Trick – The Flame
03.- Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
04.- Daryl Braithwaite – One Summer
05.- The Models – Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight
06.- Paul Kelly And The Coloured Girls – Before Too Long
07.- Kids In The Kitchen – Change In Mood
08.- Mental As Anything – If You Leave Me Can I Come Too?
09.- The Cockroaches – She's The One
10.- REO Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You
11.- The Hooters – All You Zombies
12.- The Style Council – Long Hot Summer
13.- Paul Young – Wherever I Lay My Hat ( That's My Home)
14.- Robert Palmer – Looking For Clues
15.- Nik Kershaw – Wouldn't It Be Good
01.- Billy Ocean – Get Out Of My Dreams (Get Into My Car)
02.- The Pointer Sisters – I'm So Excited
03.- Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing
04.- Wa Wa Nee – Stimulation
05.- Deniece Williams – Let's Hear It For The Boy
06.- Michael Sembello – Maniac
07.- Grandmaster Flash – White Lines (Don't Do It)
08.- The Jacksons – Blame It On The Boogie
09.- Earth, Wind & Fire – Let's Groove
10.- Kate Ceberano – Bedroom Eyes
11.- Eurogliders – Heaven (Must Be There)
12.- Mondo Rock – State Of The Heart
13.- I'm Talking – Trust Me
14.- Men At Work – Be Good Johnny
15.- The Black Sorrows – Chained To The Wheel


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario